- 1 hour ago
- 1 day ago
1. Study your notes within one day of taking them. Retention rates are 60% higher then!
2. Open your bag of chips from the bottom, as most of the flavor has sunk there.
3. When making tacos, put the cheese on before the meat. The cheese will melt and prevent the taco shell from breaking apart.
4. Spiders hate peppermint oil. Put some in a squirt bottle + water and spray your garage and all door frames.
5. If an older guy is flirting with you and you want him to stop, smile at him and keep calling him “sir.”
6. Talking out feelings of depression in bed can help relieve them. It can be to a friend, a relative, God, or even yourself.
I don’t agree with 5. You might send the wrong message…Source: ultrafacts
- 1 day ago
- 1 day ago
My nigga why is EVERYTHING too small for you tho? Your shoes can’t cover your ankles, your pants can’t cover your calves, and your shirt is desperately waiting for you to exhale. Nigga look like the hulk mid-transformation. Like he was gettin angry but then cooled off
Nigga struggling like shit to look casual
Nigga look like he one sneeze away from being naked.
(via gloomyteens)Source: caraanais
- 1 day ago
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
(via reykjaviik)Source: vogelbird
I hate it when people remove themselves from the conversation as if they have no stake in it, as if opinion should only be left to those who are directly affected by it. And then to argue that this is the proper way.
I mean, why should White people care about the oppression of Black people? Even poor Whites benefited from the complete subjugation of the Black race in America. But some did and they needed to. If White people removed themselves from the VRA, the VRA would never have been passed and signed by White LBJ and every White person that voted for the bill against other White people who voted against. As a person of privilege, you arguably have more ability to change the status quo!!
Why should men care about women’s rights? As a man, it’s honestly better for me if I keep women as second class citizens. But I care and I have opinions about the fight because it’s the right thing to do. If men who thought women should have the right to vote removed themselves, we won’t have viable female presidential candidates or any.
Why should straight people care about LGB? Because LGB is your mother, father, brother, sister, friend, pastor, lawyer, doctor, teacher, etc. And if you’re straight and remove yourself, you’re effectively letting your significant others be oppressed by the will of other less welcoming straight people.
Why should the LGB care about the T? Because the T are as much a representation of the variety of the human sexuality as you are, and their cause is just as valid as the cause of homosexuals today, tomorrow, and centuries past. If you remove yourself, you’re basically saying, “I got mine. I got my rights. I got my privileges. I’m part of the institution. Go fuck yourself.”
Remove yourself and you remove your power to hold back against the worse angels in our nature. Remove yourself and you willingly let individuals and institutions discriminate and decide the lives of people who weren’t born with the advantages you have.